} -->

Thursday 20 November 2014

The Body Shop // Christmas range







So it begins with the christmas items and I love it! it has got to be my favourite time of the year and especially when shops like The Body Shop bring out things that smell like it. I'm a sucker and always buy them.

This month I had £5 off my purchase since it was my birthday so I picked up two items to try out on their new range

They released Glazed Apple , Frosted Cranberry & Vanilla Brûlée 

I only picked up the frosted cranberry shimmer lotion ( believe me there is definite shimmer ) & vanilla brûlée shower gel for they cold mornings you don't want to move from bed hopefully the smell of a hot baking brûlée will entice me out!, these are just perfect for gifts & little treats for yourself.





This Thursday & Friday they have 40% off for Love Your Body card members and a free gift when you spend £30 or more so hurry and stock up on some christmas treats!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger