} -->

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Toni&Guy // product review



For me I am super picky with hair products , a lot of boxes have to be ticked before I stick to a hair product which I don't think I have ever done! I do like to experiment though and try out new things , well this was one of them.

I got this Toni&Guy hair product kit out of boots for £6 in the sale which was just a total bargain

Defintely was the bag that drew me in and will be used for make up at some point or another!

this came with the Create extreme hold hairspray 75ml



Cleanse dry shampoo 75ml




Prep hair protection mist 150ml 



I instantly fell in love with this as soon as I sprayed the protection mist the smell it too die for an leaves my hair feeling so soft.

the hairspray is just a dream too, no crispy hair and smell that lasts 

and finally the first dry shampoo that leaves absolutely no white residue in my hair which I thought was just impossible after trying so many out definitely my favourite product! 

Once Im finished i'll definitely be repurchasing and recommend anyone else to do the same!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger