} -->

Monday 5 January 2015

Discontinued // Lush haul



Shock shock , I'm back and with another lush haul , I just can't get enough of that place and when they have a 50% off all halloween & christmas products I just couldn't ignore!

By the time I got there a lot of stock was gone but these are the few I managed to grab!

Hot Toddy // shower gel











 I mentioned this is my last lush haul post but I only bought the tiny bottle well they had the biggest ones and I grabbed it for around £6! over the most as I loved using it over christmas  and didn't want it too finish! If you like cinnamon and glitter this is a good pick.

Ambrosia // Shaving cream

I've never been one for shaving cream or foam I usually just use soap but Ive heard really great things about Lush's creams and picked up this one , I haven't used it yet but done a tester on the back of my hand and it left it incredibly soft so fingers crossed it does the job.


Bath bombs











A trip to lush just isn't complete without picking up some bath bomb , I can't remember the names of these as they were just giving items in a paper bag without labels but I think the blue one is Shooting star and then So white. These as well were end of line so you can't buy them anymore.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger