} -->

Sunday 31 August 2014

Lipstick & Nail polish haul // Topshop



Recently I've picked up a few pieces from Topshop, I have been getting really into there lipsticks ,the packaging and the range of colours have just incised me in 


The first lipsticks I picked up were ohh la la// £8.00 which is a bright orange / Pinky colour which is quite sheer with the application , this is definitely a summer colour and really brightens the face, Along with another really summery colour is Innocent // £8.00 Which is quite a shimmery pink colour also quite sheer
I'm not usually into sheer colours and I think they wash me out and I think these were no different would definitely suit a darker skin tone.
Two that I picked up recently were Rio Rio // £8.00 , now this colour was right up my street when I picked up looked like a deep orange but after I took it home it was more of a dark red I don't know  what I was seeing in the store! but none the less red is my favourite lipstick colour and the application is just amazing.

Now the next on is a lip bullet Joyride //  £8.00 this is my favourite of all of them. On the stick it looks quite red but on application its quite a deep pink it goes on really flawless 

All lipsticks out of Topshop are currently 2 for £12.00 which is quite a bargain!



The nail polishes I got were 'All I need is aniseed' & 'Lost for words' both pinks , the All I need is aniseed is a deep pink with great application throne thing I was impressed by were how quickly they dried , this colour only needed one coat and it was good to good so this is great if you were in a rush , The same couldn't be said for Lost for words, a very pale pink that is sheer I had to put on three coats of this to get the desired colour but when it had dried the colour was just gorgeous
These two nail polishes were £5 each 

Thanks for reading , comment below on our favourite Topshop make up product!

2 comments:

  1. nice post, I love the lipstick colours :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/08/african-vibe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! We don't have a Topshop near by so I am very jealous!!! Love your blog! Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger