} -->

Saturday 1 March 2014

Stripped & cat fake nails





On my trip into Primark the other day (yet again) to buy some boots I came across their whole new collection of fake nails, some questionable but some just dam cute, Mainly these cat and polka dot ones and soon as I set my eyes on them I wanted them and only £1 you can't go a miss I actually applied these this morning! I thought the stripped ones as well was adorable and nice to just finish off an outfit without the fiddle of doing it yourself!







I'm a sucker for fake nails due to my failure to grow my own nails but these have just taken my nail obsession  further I'm sure i'll be returning for more



Both sets were £1


Thank you for reading :)

Please follow me on
Instagram-thegreatcatsbyx
Twitter-thegreatcatsbyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger