} -->

Sunday 21 September 2014

Barry M Nail polishes // Autumn shades




Barry M have brought out an autumn gel nail polish range to add to their already gorgeous colour range.

I first seen them featuring in a few blog posts and thought the colours were just amazing.
They remind me of fallen leaves on a crisp autumn morning (getting all poetic)

These two colours I picked up were chilli & paprika , loving the names!

Application was great as usual , always a shiny & sleek finish.Another big factor in nail polish with me is definitely how long they take to dry , I'm the most impatient person ever and always seem to be doing something so waiting on my nails to dry is just a big no no , I've found with the Barry M gel range it drys so quickly!

Both of these were £3.99 and both Boots & Superdrug have deal on Barry M right now so definitely rush to the shops to pick up your new Autumn colours!

Thanks for reading!

Follow me on

Instagram - thegreatcatsbyx

Twitter - thegreatcatsbyx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger