} -->

Sunday 28 September 2014

Loving this week #4


Ready for another loving this week? It's a little late , I usually post on Fridays with this but I think I'm going to change it too a Sunday! 

So on we go

Polka dot lettered make up bag // Primark

I picked up this make up bag the other day as my one the zip had broken so all my make up would fall into my bag , definitely time to get a new one! I'm a sucker for polka dots so this was perfect and has my initial on it, very cute. It has two sections , I'll probably use one for brushes and one for make up items. The material is really nice and easily cleanable which is obviously a plus! This was £3.00.

Loreal Paris hair expertise everpure colour care & Moisture Shampoo&Conditioner // Boots

I found this in the clearance section in boots , I really suggest looking into this section as you can get some amazing deals! This product is originally £6.20 each and I got them for £3.10 each, Im not sure why these were in clearance as there was nothing wrong with them but this is definitely my new favourite shampoo and conditioner. Smell in these products is important for me and these definitely tick the boxes.
The shampoo smells very fresh and the conditioner I can definitely smell peppermint when I use this, they leave my hair feeling gorgeous and too know they protect my dyed hair is an added bonus!

Alexa Chung 'It'// Waterstones 

I'm sure you've all heard about this book , I picked up the paperback one as they were doing a buy one get one half price for this. I read this in a day , I loved how it was like an advice / information but done in a subtle way. Would suggest this book to anyone that loved beauty & fashion!

Dark red block heel chelsea boots //  New Look

I spotted these within some displays in New Look last week and knew I had to have them, funny enough I haven't had them off my feet since , these are super easy to walk in and are quite spongey , they go with pretty much everything but I've been wearing them with dresses and my boyfriend coat for a very Autumn look! these were only £24.99 which I think is a bargain!

Thanks for reading! If you've been enjoying any of these items too let me know below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger