} -->

Friday 12 September 2014

Loving this week #2


I have the Friday feeling and to start it off I'm doing my loving this week.

 Lush // The Godmother Soap

This soap has been a long time favourite of mines , that can't be cheating! Just so refreshing and smells like heaven! to say the least.

Herschel // Macbook case

After getting my macbook trying to find a case I liked was harder than the decision to actually buy a Macbook but after being dragged into TK Max one day ( not the biggest fan of the shop) I came across this little beauty for a bargain at £10. I had seen Herschel cases before on the Apple store and ebay but they were always way out of my price range so being able to find this was so exciting, best part about it is the fur lining inside!

Rimmel // Apocalips lip velvet

Okay so my history of lip products have been lipstick with a big giant full stop , but after browsing Boots one day I seen the new velvet apocalips, I've obviously heard of the range before as it always hyped about but shiny , sticky lipgloss is my idea of a nightmare,I thought I would give the velvet one a try as I knew this wouldn't be a lipgloss texture. I can't rave about this product enough , I got Atomic rose which is a nude. the texture is to die for, very silky , it does dry in but doesn't dry out your lips, I would definitely recommend this too anyone who isn't a fan of lipgloss like me.

Barbera Ann Kipfer // 14,000 things to be happy about

I bought this book a while ago for decoration in my room really but only had a flick through a couple of days ago. I thought it would be lovely for those days you're feeling quite negative or something has got you down, this book with definitely cover why you should be happy!

H&M // Crop Jumper

I picked up this jumper for the colour , I thought it was perfect for autumn with its lovely mustard colour and would be lovely for layering, I got it in large and it is cropped but not very much.I don't know if it was just cause I got it in large I don't see the cropped.
I may have went back and picked up the pale pink one (whoops) 

So that my favourites of the week,comment below and let me know if you're also enjoying any of these or not enjoying!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger